Showbox application is an incredible Android application that lets the users watch various videos via online without any hassle. Usually, people love watching their desired movies on the big screen rather than the mobile device. With the rapid advancement of technology, people are pretty accustomed to watching movies on their smartphones. But, sometimes, You might miss your desired shows on your TV on that particular day. Check Showbox for Chromecast below.
If you don’t have time to watch your preferred show at that particular point of time, you don’t have to worry about missing the show. If you wish to watch movies and other popular TV shows on your TV, you need to make use of the Chromecast device. It is a small-sized device that allows the users to stream their desired content of videos and movies right on to their Television from the mobile device. In order to stream that content on your TV, You need to have an Android device.
You need to download the Showbox Apk on that Android phone. You can then easily stream your desired movies and TV shows on your big screen using the Chromecast app from your Showbox app. If you are seeking to watch your favorite movies and TV series at any time on your big screen, We are here to help you in the best way. Here is a detailed step by step tutorial that assists the users to stream your desired movies from Showbox to your TV using Chromecast device.
Also, Check – Showbox for iPhone
Methods to Cast Showbox on Chromecast:
Here are some of the best ways that help the users to cast their favorite movies, TV shows and more to Showbox on Chromecast.
- All Cast
- Local Cast
- Bubble UPnP
- Vega Cast
How to Stream Showbox Movies via Chromecast using All Cast?
The users can easily stream their preferred videos from a portable device to a big screen using the Chromecast device. In order to stream Showbox app videos from your smartphone to big screen using Chromecast, You need to make use of another application namely ‘All Cast.’ This app allows the users to stream media content from various devices to TV using Chromecast. In this tutorial, the users of Showbox can easily stream their desired movies and other TV shows on to the big screen using the Chromecast device: If you are looking for alternative to Showbox App on Windows then MovieBox for PC download guide is here.
- First of all, the users need to install All Cast application from the Google Play Store app store marketplace.
- After successfully installing the All Cast app on your smartphone, You need to open the application.
- You can now open the Showbox application and choose your desired movie or TV show that you wish to stream through All Cast application.
- Choose the quality of your video or movie on the Showbox application.
- You can select the video player on which you wish to watch the movie.
- Just click on Watch Now option and select All Cast as the video player so that you can start watching your desired movie or TV show.
- Immediately, the All Cast app allows the users to playback the video.
- You need to ensure that Chromecast device is active so as to receive streaming content on your device.
- You can now choose the Chromecast as your playback device.
How to Cast Showbox on Chromecast via Local Cast?
Here are the simple steps that help the users to stream different streaming content on from Showbox app on to your television by making use of Chromecast device:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have downloaded this Showbox app on your Android device.
- After installing this Showbox app on your phone, you can connect the Chromecast device to your mobile device.
- On the other hand, you need to connect the Chromecast device to the HDMI port on your TV and also make sure that you have plugged in the power cable.
- Run the LocalCast app on your mobile device.
- Check the symbol of Wi-Fi from the bottom and tap on the icon.
- You have to see the network connections and make sure that the wireless connections connected perfectly.
- Select the Wi-Fi on your Chromecast device from the list and hit the continue option.
- After connecting the Chromecast device to Showbox app, just open the application on your device.
- You need to choose your desired TV show or movie from the Showbox app.
- Just pick the right server and select the option ‘Other Player.’
- You can then click on the option that says ‘Watch Now’ and continue watching your desired show or movie using ‘LocalCast’.
Use Bubble UPnP to Stream Showbox on TV through Chromecast:
- First of all, download and install the Bubble UPnP app on your mobile device.
- Access this application and select render option.
- Choose ‘Local render’ to chromecast.
- A pop-up window displays on your TV screen.
- You can then launch the Showbox app and choose the video or movie that you want to cast.
- Uncheck the internal player option and tap the option ‘Watch Now’.
- The casting devices search will commence on the screen.
- Open your Chromecast using the Bubble UPnP app by tapping that option.
- The selected movie or video will then start streaming on your device to which you have paired your Chromecast device.
Also, Check – CinemaBox for iOS
Use Vega Cast:
The procedure to cast movies from Showbox to Chromecast is quite similar to the All Cast app. There is a slight different i.e., you need to select ‘Vega Cast’ instead of the ‘All Cast’ option.
That’s it! These are the simple ways to stream your desired Showbox movies and TV shows on your TV using Chromecast device. Hope this guide has helped you to cast your favorite films on your big screen with Chromecast. For more doubts and queries, just ask us through the comments section.