Showbox is an excellent application that allows the users to stream videos from their favorite video streaming site to the big screen. Have you ever faced issues with the Showbox app in October 2018? If so, you have landed at the right place. Most of the Showbox users have already complained about the issues faced with the Showbox app. Sometimes, whenever you try to access the Showbox app or play any video, you can few common Showbox not working errors.
Some of them include Showbox video not available, Showbox not working, no connection, server not available and more. All these errors are the frequently caused problems for those who are using the Showbox app. In order to fix such errors and Showbox related issues, you need to follow some simple tricks and solutions. In this post, we have come up with a precise solution to each and every issue related to the Showbox app. Have a glance!
Also, Check – Showbox for iPhone
Showbox App Latest October 2018 Features:
Here are some of the notable features of the Showbox app for different platforms:
- The Showbox app offers HD quality video support. It also lets you view the videos in your desired resolution.
- The users can easily choose the subtitles option whenever they watch a video or movie in a different language.
- There is a feasibility to filter the movies by the genre, year, rating and the type.
- The user interface of the Showbox app is quite user-friendly and simple to use.
- One can easily download their favorite movies and watch them later anytime.
- There are no frustrating advertisements whilst playing the videos.
- You don’t have to log into the account for using the Showbox app.
- The Showbox app has a huge library of movies, TV shows, and music that are updated on a frequent basis. If still you have problem with Showbox then download the MovieBox for iOS, Android and Windows device.
How to Fix Showbox Not Working Errors & Issues on Android?
In this post, we have come up with the frequently caused errors and issues with Showbox app on Android device. Check the Showbox not working issues and try the solutions given below:
Also, Check – CinemaBox for iOS
Error 1: Fix ‘Video Not Available, Try Another Server’ Error
- First of all, download any of the best VPN apps listed in this post below for your Android device.
- You need to select the country based on your choice and connect it via VPN.
- Once you have created a secure connection, you can access the settings from your Android device.
- You can then clear the app data and cache related to the Showbox app.
- After clearing the cache, you can open the Showbox app and check whether the video is streaming properly or not.
- Some of the popular VPNs have been listed below:
- Opera VPN
- SuperVPN Free VPN Client
- VPN Master Key
- VPN One Click
Error 2: Server Down/Server Unavailable/Unable to Play this Link
Another commonly caused Showbox Apk error is server down or server unavailable. In order to fix this type of Showbox error, the best solution is to try a VPN service that creates a proxy server in different countries where the server isn’t restricted. To fix this Showbox not working error, you can clear the data and cache. Another fix is to update the Showbox app.